Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Nuevo. Peace?


Blank Sheet of Paper
Originally uploaded by mark78_xp

haphazard peace.

--------------

I'm indecisive. I don't mean that I'm scared
to tell you what
I think. I would tell you, for sure,
if i could only figure it out for myself.

--------------------

My hugs are coming back,
the way they used to be.
I cling onto you like I mean it,
even when maybe I don't.
I am desperate
for those looks into closed eyes
or eyes so open that you wondered how they could be
so honest.
I am desperate
for someone
to treasure the love I give.
Maybe if I treasure it,
then you will too...?

--------------------------------

Is this peace?
This feeling of being new again?
I'm not even sure why it's here
I welcome it gleefully, but where is it coming from?
I suppose I know-

I'm trying to refocus-
of course, that's where it's suppose to come from:
You.
Sorry, even when I remember,I somehow forget how to make it all fit.
How to search, how to love honestly,how to trust You,
though I've learned to so many times.
I forget.
But I'm remembering again, I'm coming back.
Please don't forget who I was, when I go again.
I don't want to go again.
Always remember the best of me.
maybe I can stay this once..

No comments: