Sunday, October 11, 2009

.the latest.

not organized, some lyrics:


was it true

when we said i love you

i guess i believed it at the time


was it you

who turned my heart to new

when i thought that it was gonna die


you're perfect but you're not what i want

you're perfect but i can't take this on

i'm not ready for your other plans

i need another perfect man


the things you say

can't turn me away

and i know that you would never lie


things you do

melt me through and through

you always do everything just right


you were almost gone

but i can't be alone

and you are the one who brought me home


we're closer now

than i should have allowed

further along than a child-bearing mom


you're just what i need, but the wrong time and wrong place

you're just what i want without the means to fit in pace

i want you so bad, you've got me in your hands

i have to resist before i fall again

---------------------

some words:


im goin down the wrong path

seems that it might be

the closest i can get to the right one


inching to something

i know is wrong for me

but there's not much to pull in the other direction



so dear don't leave me lonely

dear do let me lie in your loving embrace

dear don't deny me of dangerous love,

of damaging dares of darlings in the dark

1 comment:

pknettel said...

i really like that last stanza, thoughtful and good use of alliteration!