Tuesday, November 24, 2009

give me

the picture i found on flickr wouldn't let me blog it, but here's what it said underneath the pic:

...sage nicht, dass Du geben willst, sondern gib...
Goethe

...dont say you want to give. Just give...
(Goethe)

newest song... haven't decided how i feel about it yet, but here 'tis!


I’ve finally found a love that can almost drown him out of my mind

I’ve finally found someone who knows who I am inside

you might just be the love of my life

but I only have right now to show you why

 

I’m not the kind of girl to try to give a man what he wants

I am just myself, take it or leave it is my thought

but you feel like my last hope for truth

I want to stay happy with you

 

I wanna watch you brush your teeth before you go to bed

I’d love to travel, I’d stay home with you instead

 


so won't you give me

won’t you give me everything I need

won’t you give me

before you leave

 

you gave me all I asked for and so much more

we went down a road I had never been down before

and now I wonder, was it right?

to give up my heart without a fight?

 

I can't take it back now, what I’ve given to you

I just hope you treasure it more than the other men do

I hope that I’m the love of your life

cuz it takes a part of me when we fight

 

don't leave me again and make me cry

no matter what you do, I have to try

 to give you

i will give you everything you need

i will give you

before you leave...

 

you are so amazing

won't you please give yourself to me

though I know I shouldn't take it,

I'm afraid of what I might leave

 

I wish the words you sing were meant from you to me

but they were meant for other ears, I believe

 

but i'll still give you

i'll give you everything you need

 i will give you

before you leave....


  © Sephra Osburn 2009

No comments: