Friday, October 31, 2008

Realizing i have to help people

i sit on my bed, on Haloween. i want nothing but to remember how to be happy. i've been sitting forever, it seems, miserable for the first time in years. Why am i miserable? All i want is to have a meaningful conversation with someone. i yearn for it. Sometimes i think it is my mind crying out. Sometimes i think i need serious psychiatric help. What can i do? Would studying make me feel more useful, more worth my own while? Should i lay here and cry? Should i try to call him, though he will probably just run from me? i miss him so. i was helping him. i was loving him. i was making him happy. All i want to do is to help someone to Christ, but i seem to have lost my touch. i seem to have lost my enthusiasm a bit, lost sight of my hope. i need to help someone. i desperately need to share the Truth, for the Truth alone is not anything like the Truth with company. i've become so wrapped up in thinking that people won't listen, they don't want to hear, they don't care, that i nearly refuse to tell. i just hope that someone asks, that an opportunity strikes me in the face. 
"All you need is love..."
Can i share with You?

No comments: