Sunday, November 23, 2008

there aren't many nights like this

i went to see my friend play music tonight. God has given you an amazing talent of some sort. Remember, it was God who made that talent that is specific to you, so it has to be awesome. Use it. The LORD is so amazing. Thank Him for making music. It is such a beautiful gift. And in Heaven we will sing His song, more amazing than anything here on earth. I can't imagine hearing a song composed by God, when a song of a friend gives me chills and makes me feel at home and makes me want to love and to be loved. If only i could write a song, not perfect, but with no motivation for anything in the world. What if i just let the music flow out of me? Truly, honestly. What if i could turn of my musical filter entirely? Not be afraid of lacking anything. Not be afraid. "Perfect love casts out all fear." 
I could stand in the sprinkling rain at midnight forever. What if I were to never feel that feeling again? Of the tingling rain. I cannot neglect the rain.

No comments: