Monday, December 1, 2008

"Words are flowin' out like endless rain into a paper cup..."


Rain Galaxy
Originally uploaded by j.walsh

i have such ridiculous reactions to the radical revelations of the real world
after a life of trying to live up to the love you don't wanna give up
i'm learning to forgive and forget you
yeah i move away fast, forget the past, hoping one day i might hold someone who will last me a lifetime
but secretly stealing a glance at your gaze when i watch you look at me from far away
i've gotta stay away from bein near your face
darlin' don't tempt me
making me think i've got a chance to make a melody sing within your sweet sultry silhouette
sweetheart don't say i've got to stay when you know full well that you will never say truthfully to me that you miss me immensely
you inspire me
i just need some more inspiration
and sometimes i'd rather take the fall to feel the call to create something that will make someone feel not so alone anymore.

No comments: